Downloads / Updates for Registered Users
Current version: 7.1.8
Registered users of our products can download the present full versions of OptiVec and CMATH from this page. The ZIP files and the INSTALL.EXE files contained in them are password-protected. Our registered users get the passwords by e-mail. If you are a registered user and did not receive the password, please drop us a note at optivec%at%gmx.de (replace %at% by the @ sign)! Consult the documentation of your unzip program about how to uncompress password-protected files. In most cases, you will be automatically asked for the password through a popup dialogue.
You should install the files from this page over any previous version (trial or full) of OptiVec or CMATH; in other words, you need not deinstall your previous version, but simply overwrite it.
If you install the registered version over the Shareware version, be sure to recompile your project(s). (Remember that applications, containing functions of the Shareware version, cease functioning after 90 days and shall not run at all on your client's computers!)
New features in v7.1.x:
- Syntax change for all routines of the VF_nonlinfit family: The user-provided model function (and, if used, "derivatives" and "restriction") no longer expect the vector of fitting parameters, A, to be a global variable, but get it as an additional parameter. We know that it is annoying to change existing and working code. But in this case, there was no way around. The syntax decisions taken in the early 1990's with the first version of OptiVec for the 286 processor had to be revised in this case, so that these functions become thread-safe for optimum use on present-day multi-core processors.
- Enhanced thread-safety for all linear system operations (LUD and SVD based): Instead of modifying default editing threshold for pivots in LUD and for singular values in SVD, call new functions with "wEdit" suffix: MF_LUdecomposewEdit, MF_solvewEdit, MF_invwEdit, MF_SVsolvewEdit etc.
- Enhanced thread-safety for all routines of the VF_linfit family: Instead of modifying default value for "LinfitNeglect", use new function VF_linfitwEdit.
- Lazarus / FreePascal support. With v7.1.6, Lazarus 1.8 is supported.
- Support for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo (of course, all older versions are still supported as well, down to Delphi 7)
- P9 libraries (64-bit only): Higher performance through AVX, AVX2, and FMA3. For current processors (Intel: at least Haswell+, AMD: Excavator+).
- CUDA-enabled OptiVec libraries for all target compilers (previously only for Visual C++, now also for C++ Builder and for Delphi)
- Fixed compatibility problems with latest Visual Studio releases
- Additions to the signal-procession functions: VF_xspectrum (cross-spectrum) and VF_coherence.
- Histogram calculation: VF_distribution, VI_distribution now also for all integer data types, along with MF_Rows_distribution and MF_Cols_distribution.
- The outdated "Large-Vector" libraries (optimized for large vectors on single-core processors) were removed along with the P6 and P7 libraries. For maxmimum back-compatibility on 32-bit, use the P4 libraries which are still present.
Please choose which product you want to download / update:
For the Win64 release of Clang, use the Visual Studio versions of OptiVec and CMATH.
Copyright © 1998-2018 OptiCode - Dr. Martin Sander Software Development