Dr. Martin Sander Software Development
Libraries of Vector, Matrix, and Complex Math Functions for PC Compilers
Most programs that process numerical data consist of loops. But loop overhead is unnecessarily slow.
When Speed is Important
Replacing these loops by hand-optimized, Assembler-written vector functions and matrix routines speeds up program execution by up to a factor of 2-3 and also greatly enhances numerical accuracy.
OptiVec™ Brings the Power of Vectorized Programming to the PC!
OptiVec™ is a complete, hand-optimized set of libraries with over 4000 vector and matrix functions, and complex-number math routines.
OptiVec contains the fully vectorized forms of all operators and math functions of C/C++/Pascal/Delphi for all integer and floating-point (including complex) data types, plus many other real and complex math functions and routines
for statistics, analysis, FFT techniques, curve fitting, interpolations, vector and matrix algebra, matrix decomposition, and graphics.
In parts, OptiVec overlaps with the well-known BLAS and LINPACK libraries, but features an easier nomenclature and a generally more efficient implementation.
Learn why vectorized programming pays off on PCs and how the vector functions of OptiVec help you achieve the high performance of vectorized programming in your software
OptiVec™ Consists of 3 Groups of Functions:
The OptiVec libraries are static, no DLLs. This means only those functions which you actually need are linked into your application. Of course, you are free to include OptiVec functions in your DLLs, but there is no need to deal with yet another set of DLLs when you distribute your applications.
Once you purchase the Commercial Edition of OptiVec, you can freely distribute applications containing OptiVec functions. No run-time licenses needed for your customers!
An Educational Edition is available at a strongly reduced fee for non-commercial use.
For the detailed Licence conditions, click here.
Currently available products:
- OptiVec for C++ Builder / CMATH for C++ Builder: for the Embarcadero (former Borland and CodeGear) C/C++ compiler series (RAD Studio, Borland Development Suite, BC++ Builder)
- OptiVec for Visual C++ / CMATH for Visual C++: for the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler series (MSVC 5, 6, Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012),
- OptiVec for Delphi / CMATH for Delphi: for the Embarcadero (former Borland and CodeGear) Delphi compiler series (RAD Studio, Delphi 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE series)
Current version: 6.5.6
- Delphi version: XE 5 and XE 6 libraries.
- 64-bit libraries for all target compilers (Visual Studio: VS2005 or higher; C++ Builder / RAD Studio: XE3 or higher; Delphi: XE2 or higher).
Dr. Martin Sander
FAX +49 - 5231 - 70 17 782
E-mail: see contact page
Would you like to evaluate OptiVec or CMATH before purchase? You can download shareware versions from our download page.
Order / Register:
For pricing and other information about ordering OptiVec or CMATH, please read our order page.
Registered users: Please fetch your free update here.
Need customer support? Visit our support page.
Read what others are saying about OptiVec.
Copyright © 1998-2014 OptiCode - Dr. Martin Sander Software Development
Logo and Web Site Development: Relative Data, Inc.
Last modified: 26 April 2014